Office Protocols During the COVID-19 Pandemic
Complete a Health Questionnaire
Wait in Your Car
Get Your Temperature Taken
Enter the Office Alone
Pay Over the Phone
- Please bring your own mask and wear it to your appointment.
- The patient restroom will be closed, so please prepare for that before arrival.
- Patients will be seated apart in the office to maintain social distancing.
- Patients will rinse with a 1.5% hydrogen peroxide rinse for 30 seconds at the chair.
- The tooth-brushing stations will be closed. They will now be used as hand washing/sanitizing stations only. Please brush your teeth before you arrive.
- We ask for your understanding while we try to address all of your treatment needs during your visit. Individuals with multiple broken brackets may not have everything completed during this visit due to strict scheduling times.